Friday, February 4, 2011

Dead Space 2 [Xbox 360 game 2011]

This sequel will turn out to be "more of the same".

Which, in this game's case, will mean, "It's cool. And kinda creepy. And it's really fun to shoot limbs off of these thi-WOW!DIDYOUSEETHAT?! WHAT WAS THAT?!?! I'm freaking scared!!!" Follow that with a couple days in which I'm too busy to play it at all.

Those days then stretch into months.

And when I remember I've not finished it, I'll load it up only to realize I've forgotten the controls ... and what my missions were - and, really, the whole point of why these undead/mutant/weirdos are even crawling all over the ship. So, I'll wander around the spaceship, all the while complaining, "Was the camera so jittery last time? Was everything so dark? I can't see a THING!" And then I get a bit nauseous and stop playing after 15 minutes and put the game aside.

Probably forever.

FINAL PREVIEW SCORE (A to F): C+


BUY IT: Dead Space 2 at Amazon

No comments: